Friday, September 21, 2007

I could just put you in my pocket!



My Sweet Baby Lu...I love you sooo much, I could just put you in my pocket, and take you with me everywhere I go. You are my true inspiration for everything I do. You are such a happy little kid, always laughing. How did I get so lucky? You may never know just how much I love you, but here is a start:


I love...


  1. the way you pat me on the back to console me after a sneeze, "It's OK, mommy, It's OK!"

  2. that you like race cars over dolls any day!

  3. that you hate your hair brushed, "Don't touch hair, Mommy!"

  4. that you like to kiss me goodnight in between every rail of your crib.

  5. the way you flex your muscles (and shake) in front of total strangers in a store.

  6. that you have 6 cool play cameras and don't want anything to do with them.

  7. the way you look when you dress yourself. I love the looks from other people too.

  8. it when you dance along with Ellen.

  9. your pudgy little hands.

  10. that you think I'm your hero.

And for that, I could just put you in my pocket!

Love you Fancy Face...Mommy.

Not an fair example of my work...sometimes I'm just a Mom taking pictures of my kid!

No comments: