Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!


My little turkey...what a gem! This photoshoot took all of 6 seconds! She is 100mph at all times. Her desire for cameras and being photographed has totally diminished (Mommy) as her love for cars and Porsche racing (Daddy) has taken over. I was starting to feel kind of sad, in a way, until 2 weeks ago, when she named her favorite Old Navy stuffed green elephant...after me (yes, first & last name!) Cracks me up when she talks to him! I'm so thankful for that kid. What are you thankful for?

6 comments:

Lori Hellenbrand said...

Happy Thanksgiving Karmen and family. We are thankful that Troy was able to get the day off work so we can all be together on this first hoiday without his dad. It will be tough but we will remember the happy times and I am sure we will look through the tons of photo albums, which always seem to bring a laugh.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all and their families. I am thankful for my two wonderful Children Isabel (6) and Zach almost 5. I am so thankful to be able to stay home with them while they are so young. I am also very Thankful for my husband Chris who is a fantastic Dad and my sole mate. I am Thankful and very blessed to have all my family near by to share the Holidays and for all our Health and Happiness. And Karmen you trulely have a blessing in your little girl, I love seeing all the pictures of her. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all---enjoy the time with your family!
The Hellenbrands

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day to everyone as well. We are thankful that everyone is healthy and happy. We are looking forward to a great turkey dinner and a big nap!

lreims said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! As always, beautiful pictures Karmen. We love your work. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. We are very thankful to have such a wonderful group of family and friends in our lives.

thestewarts said...

Happy Thanksgiving Karmen! I hope your having a fun time with your family. I definetley enjoyed seeing out of town family again. My family really loves your work and they are excited to see the xmas cards and new photo album.
We all agreed that we are thankful for our family and other friends that care about us!
Have a good week,
The Stewarts