Wednesday, March 26, 2008

$2 plastic shoes.

I think Don Henly said it best, "All she wants to do is dance." I picked up these dazzling pink plastic (noisy, to say the least) dress up shoes for my Girl a few days ago. I'll will admit, this isn't her first pair. More like fourth. Regardless if it matches, they are worn with every outfit. Every outfit. Every... single... outfit. A stroll around the block, she's got them on. A day at the race track, she's got them on. Getting chased by her dad, she's got them on. These shoes are in our posession at any given moment. It's the only girly thing about her, so I say...Wear 'em with style, Girl!


1 comment:

Tracie said...

Karmen - I have no idea what I am doing here as I have never left a comment...hopefully get this right!
I check your pictures every week and simply love them!! I join in your laughter and your tears. Thanks for giving me something to look forward too!
Trac