This is my buddy Sarah's girl. Check out those baby blues. WOW! We endured the wind, mud, snow piles and yes, doggie doo to get these shots. We really had to work the bribes! In fact, I still might owe her some dollar bills.
Ooohhh, I like this shot! Those eyes....
The doors were fun!
So I thought it would be fun to give her my little pink BACK-UP camera to play with. Okay.... not really my back-up camera, but how funny would that be if I showed up to a photo shoot with that in hand!! Ohhh, the reactions I would get!
Anyhow, I'm sure this almost 5 year old thought I was a total lame-O by giving her this dinky camera when there were bigger and better options in plain sight.
So, I opted for this...
...and she got me!
I look like a maniac! I mean, Really?
my quads look pretty muscular, eh? :)








3 comments:
Karmen, the pictures are awesome!!! I'm so happy Maddie cooperated enough to get some great shots despite the cold, wind, snow, poop and hair sabotaging incident :) Thanks for being so patient with Maddie on Saturday and even for the little extra bribery money. You did a great job and spent so much time with her. We really apreciate the great work that you do. Thanks so much!
P.S. Has Lucia proclaimed any more "money shots" lately? Ha! (sorry) :)
Sarah, OMG...I just busted out laughing! Her perfectly flat-ironed hair + her 'no desire to do photos anymore' attitude + squirt bottle in her hand = disaster. Although you were horrified, I thought it was the funniest ever. There are lots more pics coming your way!
I love that big white door! great shot! We all look like maniacs, its ok. I get laughed at all the time ;).
Post a Comment