in a word, WOW!
Many of you (OK, a whole bunch of you) have already booked your Portrait Parties! FAB! I am soooo TOTALLY ENERGIZED for this years PP Season. Why??? I've indulged some. Yummy workshops, techniques, fresh new ideas and maybe a few new things for the camera bag. If only my girl would oblige to a photo session or two, I could WOW! you :)
For those of you whom have interest in hosting a Portrait Party, the benefits are OUT-Standing! did I mention, my hostesses hardly EVER pay a dime for their entire order? :) Shoot me an email if you're interested, we'll e-chat!
Anywho....here are a few images from Nicole's Portrait Party last year. Super FUN party and super AWESOME location. The Memorial Union r-o-c-k-s! I should buy a camper and live in their parking lot...I'm there all the time. *sigh* 15 years ago, while attending Bucky's school, the Memorial Union was books, bands and maybe some beer (tap, YUCK) and now it's Portrait Parties, Babcock ice cream and the Mom thing. the places we keep close to our heart...


Friday, April 4, 2008
from the Portrait Party H.Q.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment