Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tiptoe.

thru the tulips:)


Right now, the tulips are Ahh-Maz-Ing. Just about to POP! If you're interested in a photo session, shoot me an email!!! Tons of tulips, Tons of pictures. This is definitely one of my most favorite shooting seasons!

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of photographing these two girlies. 100% Cute. Due to the FABULOUS lighting, our session ran longer and I, of course, way OVER SHOT!!!!! Is it cool to say that I've got MUCHO images:)

...OK, I'll confess... this really is no exception. I over shoot quite often. Then I've got soooo many images. Then I must choose. Then the MOM IN ME kicks in. Then, well, my clients really benefit and they get a lot of images! AND who doesn't like lots of great images of their kiddos?

Miz Jennay, here are a few from your shoot to wet your whistle. Enjoy.












Had a great time, Jenny...Thanks Girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them! Never doubted that I would...

Can't wait to see what else you've got in that camera besides bunnies!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, thats sooooo funny! ...sometimes bunnies, sometimes bugs!