Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Amy's Portrait Party

62 degrees and overcast. Old barns and a field of dandylions. A photographic haven. Amy's Portrait Party was picture perfect. Did I mention...nearly all BOYS too. WOW! That's a lot of grass stains:)

Enjoy your sneak peek! Lots of great images are on the way....

























Thank you all for coming!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Karmen! These look amazing! I cannot wait to see all of them. Makayla's shot is great -- already I can tell you've captured each of my kids' personalities. I can't wait to shop, order and have them in my hands! It was such a fun day. Thank you, thank you! Amy

Anonymous said...

Wow! Tyler and Ethan's photos are great and that's only one shot! Look how old they are getting. Great Job Karmen, I can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy Tammy shared the link with me. The pictures are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. Thank you to Tammy for sharing. Tyler and Ethan really look great!

Anonymous said...

Seen a lot of pics of Tyler and Ethan and I must say these are really good!!!!