Monday, May 19, 2008

AngelFace.

Sweet, sweet baby.


This little girl was a gem to photograph. So full of smiles. So full of love. So very perfect in every way. It was hard for me to put the camera down :)

Mom- I truely had a wonderful time capturing images of your girl. Thank you. What a beauty! I've got LOTS of favorites from your session. Watch my website.

Dad- You're coming with me to all of my sessions! Your smile tactics are downright funny. Few times I had to stop shooting as I was laughing so hard! Tears and all! It was worth every smile, though :)

Here is your sneak peek. Enjoy.....











3 comments:

eoin said...

Karmen you did a beautiful job! Eoin is perfecting his frog jump for his new job as your assistant. We can't wait to see more!!!!

Anonymous said...

Karmen,

We love the photos...thanks for going above and beyond. Also, thanks for including our little girl in your blog!

Eoin Kinahan

Jennifer said...

What a doll! Love the flower above her ear:)