Lush. Rotary Gardens. Perfect.
Need I say more? April invited me down to Janesville to shoot a Portrait Party...in the ever-so-beautiful Rotary Botanical Gardens. WOW! The colors were so vibrant. Every corner I rounded, yet another Canon Moment. The setting was picture perfect. A great group of guests. The weather was made to order. And the cameras & I....we were on FIRE.
bam! bam! bam!
Let the sneak peek begin:)




Enjoy...
Monday, June 30, 2008
April's Portrait Party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Claudia is just adorable. But just so you know: this...is...killing...me....(choke, cough, gurggle, sputter...)
Will "Slash" be the prince charming that only his mother sees? Will "Put-Put" be cursed with his mother's looks? Will "Moose" shed the wings and grow the horns that creep up with puberty???
Stay tuned! Only Karmen's camera will tell....
Great job Karmen! I cannot wait to see more great shots of her! You do great work. Totally worth the wait! LOL!
Love,Claudia's Mom
You got my little princess perfectly. You show the real her - I love the photos - thank you.
Claudia's "Grandma Kat"
Claudia is a doll, these pictures really show that. Great photography, I enjoyed viewing them all!
Friend of April (Claudia's Mom)
Claudia is a doll, these pictures really show that. Great photography, I enjoyed viewing them all!
Talia
Friend of April (Claudia's Mom)
Claudia looks so adorable!! you did a great job as usual. You have really captured her personality.
April, those pics of Claudia were GREAT!!!! Looks like it was a lot of fun! :)
wow, you captured not only Claudia but the emotion and feelings she has at each moment in time. absolutely phenomonal!!!
Claudia looks like a little princess...all that she needs is one of her dresses and shoes! Adorable pics!
I can't believe how she has grown. These are awesome pics of her. How could you not fall in love with this little beauty!
LOVE THE PICS!!!!!! THEY ARE SO HER!!!
Post a Comment