Here he is...Giggle Man.
This little guy....what an entertainer:) His expressions were a hoot! I showcased a few bits of his comical personality in a collage...a perfect fit. Enjoy your sneak peek.



Friday, June 20, 2008
Just Jack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Thanks Karmen,
These photos of Jack really capture many of the little man's expressions (you're right, he's got a lot of them!). We enjoy your work. You have a unique way to catch such great shots.
Jill
Wow, these sure make grandpa proud.
Grandpa Heffron
I love the photos of Jack Heffron and really like the one of Jack sitting on the grass thinking if he should smile or not. They are all good and very sharp. Omi Littfin
Great pictures! I can almost hear his giggle in that collage. You've certainly captured his personality!
I love the collage!! Looks like Jack had that project in mind all along!!!
Wow, what a little poser :) These are great! The collage is really cool.
Great pics. I love the different expressions in the collage. Karmen you do great work with the kids.
Pam
Jill - Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. They are awesome - but that's easy to do with such a handsome young man!
Gayle, Hooty & The Girls
Awesome pictures!! The leg shot with Jack is my personal favorite-thanks for sharing-you made me smile! Anja
Fabulous photos!! He is such a handsome little guy, and his personality really comes out in the pictures. Love them, MM and PJ
It takes a special skill to get the really good shots of children. You have definitely done that! But, then, Jack is a great model.
Great aunt Helen
Great pics. I would have never guessed that Dan could have such a cute kid.
These are so sweet, we love them! Especially the one where he is sitting in between your legs. The whole collage is wonderful, such a cutie! Great work Karmen, thanks for sharing!
Jackie and Steve
Post a Comment