What a great morning:)
Here are a couple of cuties that I have been capturing for quite some time. It's such a privilege to watch them grow and change from year to year. Lucky me.
A couple of fun images of your little sweetie-peeties. Enjoy...





Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Nicki's Portrait Party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You never seize to amaze me Karmen. I'm so thrilled that you happened in to my life so many years ago (in photography class of all places) and that you have finally found your way into doing something that you are so incredibly talented at! Thank you so much!
Nicki
I love looking at the wonderful and creative photos of my grand kids but even as I scroll down the page, it is great fun to look at all of the creative photos of even strangers. Good job Karmen.
Peggy
Hey Nicki and Karmen.....
I love these shots too! Great job.....they look fantastic!
Rebecca
Post a Comment