Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sarah's Portrait Party.

Here are some Q-T-Pies I'm sure you've seen before.



Both of these kiddos have the most cutest, pinchable cheeks ever. I just love them. Irresistable. {For the record, I do not pinch my clients.} Her portrait party spanned over a few days as we scheduled between raindrops. A crazy, wet week but it is all coming together. Many more images yet to come. Stay tuned....
.





.
.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Photos! Once again, you shock me with your talent! They were not the most cooperative kids at all times and you made them appear well behaved and like little posers!!! Thanks again for all your hard work and patience!!!!

Keeley Kirwan said...

Very Cool photos...sure wish I could have made it. I can't wait to see more!!

Unknown said...

These look so great! I can't believe how red their hair looks, SO cute! Thanks Sarah for inviting us to join in on the fun!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! I wish I lived closer so I could have Karmen take Brianna's photos! Haylee looks like a model! I don't blog much so I am not sure what "identity" to choose. - Susan Krieg

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows how beautiful Miss Haylee is and how well Karmen captures her model "look" but now we have a little man! What a sweetie! Karmen captured the busy Mr Gavin; I especially liked the one with him by the chair.

Pam said...

Again Karmen great pictures of Haylee and Gavin. You have captured thier personalities. Haylee could win another beautiful baby contest with the pictures. Gavin climbing on the chair is totally him.

Jill Heffron said...

Another great job, Karmen! You're right, these two have the BEST cheeks - they're such cuties.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love the last one with the chair... AWESOME!

grandma mariane said...

Awesome photos, but what do you expect from my beautiful grandchildren!You are so talented Karmen, thanks a million

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Can hardly wait to see the rest so i can spend a small fortune buying them. Thanks Karmen for the great pictures. Haylee is such a doll and Gavin is all boy. See you in July