Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bada-Bing!

My buddy, little G.



How cute is he? The lighting and location and his gorgeous red hair, my cameras motor drive was working full-tilt-boogie:)




And his sisters...pretty, pretty girls.








It's no surprise that I over-photographed this session. Beaming smiles one after the next.







Thank you all for coming to April's Portrait Party. Enjoy your sneak peek!

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful location. Love the black & white of sister... great job Karmen!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I love all of them...can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. I really like how the background on the one with the three kids brings out the red in their hair. Great!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! The kids are growing so fast! If you have more of them, it would be great to see them!

Anonymous said...

The kids are growing so fast! Love the sneek peak!

Anonymous said...

I have always loved photography, and these are some great pictures!
(of course you had great kids to work with!) Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB, KARMEN !!!
No wonder I could hardly wait
to see our sneek peek.

Thanks for capturing my beautiful
children on film.

I can hardly wait to see the
rest!!

Jeri

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are great pictures! Would love to get a big one of the 3 kids, their smiles are awesome. You did a great job of capturing them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the childrens poses and the backgrounds

Anonymous said...

They sure look grown up! Very nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful! I am so glad that I was able to see these pictures. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what awesome photos! You truly captured the joy in this family. Too Cool !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Super photos! They are all just wonderful poses of the kids (and great family shot, too)! The black and white one is great!