3 teen brothers + a photo shoot = you can only imagine
In lane #1 we have Slash. Well, so I called him. Perhaps the best Chewbacca sound effect I have EVER heard.
In lane #2 we have Put-Put. The comical one. As for the name....it's a long story. Hint...it has something to do with his most embarrassing moment.
In lane #3 we have Moose. The youngest of the three and... I'll just leave it at that.
Our session was a scene from the 3 Stooges. What I should of been doing was filming the comical chaos. Their eagerness and complete desire to be photographed with Mom was...overflowing.
Maybe a bit sugar-coated.
Here are just a few from your shoot. Enjoy...


Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Slash, Put-Put & Moose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

53 comments:
Hey you have a great looking family...who new! Love the comments on behalf of Karmen! To funny! I cannot wait to see the rest!
Ohhhh my goodness these can not be the same boys I know!! You almost made them look angelic and ANYONE who knows them knows that is one tough thing to do.!!!
Oh....my...God. Look at my babies. Karmen, Thank you. I love those faces...and you can SEE them...and they have S M I L E S !
I can't wait to share these pics.
The boys look great!!!
These pics are fantastic! I can't believe these are the same boys! They are so grown up. Thanks for sharing these great photos!
Wow, they sure do clean up nicely! ;) You have some great looking boys! I can't believe how much they've grown up...how time flies! Love you all!
I love the first one in the black and white!
You know, if they all got haircuts they might be able to kick my butt in Rockband.
The pictures turned out very nice.
I love the one with Kelly and the boys in black and white. Great pics.
Deb
Deb: I love the one with Kelly and the boys in black and white
The pictures rock!
I love the one with Kelly and the boys in black and white.
All the pictures are very good. I am partial to the black and whites.
The boys look good all cleaned up. Kelly does too.
Thanks for sharing the pics. They are great. The boys are getting big.
Wow. I can't believe how big the boys are and how nice they look. Love the photos.
The boys look so grown up. What wonderful photographs.
OMG. I love the black and whites. I really like the one of Kelly and the boys. Very nice.
Karmen sure is good. The boys look like angels.
I love the family picture. You have a good looking family.
Thanks for sharing. Karmen did a great job. The photos are wonderful.
Great photographs. I really like the black and white.
I love the family picture. The ones of the boys are very nice, too.
The pictures are amazing. You all look so nice.
Fantastic photographs.
Great looking family. Good job, Karmen.
Good pictures. You and the boys look great.
Wow, Kelly. The boys are getting so big. They look great. I really like the picture of all of you.
I like the colored one of the boys.
Gosh, Kelly, the pictures are wonderful. I can't decide which one I like best.
You all look great. Very nice pictures.
Awesome pictures. Love them all.
I am partial to the black and whites, but they all are very nice.
All the pictures are really nice, but my favorite is the one of you and the boys. The black and white is very cool.
The pictures turned out awesome. Tyler sure looks like Slash - great nickname! I can't wait to see the rest. I love the family pic! You're all so beautiful!!!
Sweet!! The ladies better watch out!!
Wow!! I can't believe how grown up they are. The pictures are great!!!
I love the family photo! It turned out great. I better get on of those okay!!
The BEST great-grand children in the world. Love, Grandpa Hank
Excellent picture of my favoritest daughter in the whole world and her boys. Thank you! A proud mom and grandma. No bad words here, Tyler! :-)
Quite a feat making all the mop tops look civil all at once. Good job and you look great kids.
Quite a feat making all the mop tops look civil all at once. Good job and you look great kids.
oh my gosh kel you guys look great! mary t
Very nice pictures of you and the boys. I can't wait to have a copy of one of these Kelly Jo.
Love you all,
Grandma/Great-Grandma Connie
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I miss seeing you all. So for me... the pictures are a little piece of heavan.
Heheh, my mom is a horrible speller. The boys are all growed up! Weird! Hope everything is going great, I miss you guys oodles!
I love the black and whites!! They look awesome!! Very handsome boys Kelly!!
Hey neighbors!!! Looking Goooood! I think you guys should start a band with those fly dews. Moose should be the frontman because he has the killer look. Just don't go all Brady Bunch with too much fringe on your sequenced jumpsuits.
Wow....These turned out GREAT! I can't wait for your photo party!!!!
I LOVE these pics. The one of the entire family is just stunning!
Kelly I Love the Pictures!! You have very handsome boys! Great Job with them!!!
hey, you and your kids are adorable. i hope you win this thing. u guys deserve it. hope to talk to you soon
Anamaria
Post a Comment