I followed a link from one of my blog comments today. It is here where I found a post about chicklet teeth. You know, the little baby teeth that look like the square Chicklet gum.
Well, my girl has got 'em:) Definitely Chicklets. So I thought I post proof. I just love them too. Little square, little chicklet chompers. Each with a space on either side. I love photographing them.
Sweet Chicklet smile.
and a recent kiss to the pavement = fat lip
Someday, when I have time {laughing hysterically}, I will photograph all of her boo-boos and blog the story behind them all. A few are quite comical:)
Monday, August 11, 2008
Chicklet Teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog too. I just finished my post leading friends/bloggers to your blog/photos about Sweet Sam. I hope you get tons of hits and I so wish I could have you photograph my little one! Will you be in Sacramento soon? Wink Wink.
She's adorable Karmen. I love the little Chicklet teeth. I've never heard that expression before. Too cute!
Post a Comment