Thursday, August 28, 2008

Itty bitty peek.

OOPSIE. I apologize {in advance.}



TONS of great images in this session...and as usual...I waaaayyy overshot. Your little sweet pea is soooo smiley. I couldn't stop clicking. There are LOTS to choose from. Perhaps a bit of an understatement!! Thank you for coming to Annalisa's Portrait Party!


Enjoy...

















17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely the cutest baby!!
Karl

Anonymous said...

Professional pictures are easier with such a cute child...

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. I love the one of Cari and Brynna.
Staci

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! Great shots.

Mary Lou said...

In the photo of Brynna in the flowers, I see Cari as a baby. What joy in that dear one's face! What joy she brings to her parents.
Blessings all over you, Auntie Lou

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart. Looks just like her Mom at that age, and just as happy.
Greg and Mary

Shannon said...

LOVE Cari holding Brynna over head and Brynna "walking". Can't wait to see all of the picts of Ms. Smiley!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful mother and daughter. Love the pictures. Can't wait to see more.
Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Good luck keeping my boys away in a few years.

Unknown said...

Good luck keeping my boys away in a few years!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, and what a cute little lady.

Anonymous said...

Great photos of Brynna -- thanks for sharing! She's a doll!

~Carmen

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Sooo much nicer than the JCPenney special. Karmen you really have talent

Anonymous said...

She's such a cutie...always smiling! Love ya! Crazy Gramps and Grandma

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! We'd love to come to a portrait party next year.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Let me know if you do this again next year.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Does Brynna ever stop smiling?! What a cutie.