OKAY.....I'm neck deep in pixels, and editing till I can no longer see straight, but here is one quick peek at your little man. I really dig this image;)
What a beautiful, little bundle of joy!
He looks so perfect! What a beautiful picture!!
Love this picture! I couldn't think of a more perfect baby for the star of the show! :) Theresa S.
He is such a cute little guy!
He's so beautiful...what a great picture to have of him as an itty bitty.Michelle J
How absolutely precious is that!
There's my beautiful nephew! Great pic!
That is the cutest picture! Brody is soooo adorable!
It's so good to see you got a great photo after all those shoots!! He looks so adorable!!
He is such a precious baby! A beautiful picture of him!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What a beautiful, little bundle of joy!
He looks so perfect! What a beautiful picture!!
Love this picture! I couldn't think of a more perfect baby for the star of the show! :) Theresa S.
He is such a cute little guy!
He's so beautiful...what a great picture to have of him as an itty bitty.
Michelle J
How absolutely precious is that!
There's my beautiful nephew! Great pic!
There's my beautiful nephew! Great pic!
That is the cutest picture! Brody is soooo adorable!
It's so good to see you got a great photo after all those shoots!! He looks so adorable!!
He is such a precious baby! A beautiful picture of him!
Post a Comment