No joke!
This small fry knows it all. I said 'hammer', he said 'jack plane'. I said 'screwdriver', he said 'band saw'. I was frantically running out of tools.... I said 'thumb tack', he said 'Hey lady, that's not a tool!!!'
I guess he told me :o)
He was a fun kid to photograph. According to Mom and Dad....not a smiley kind of kid. Hmmmmm, I changed that:)

And we can't forget little brother.....


Thank you for coming!!!!!!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Meet: Ayden the Tool Man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
These pictures are too cute!!! LOVE the family photo!
Hi from Nancy Day,
Wow, Darling Ayden. It's a wise
kid who knows his tools. And
Noah! Great Photos!
What wonderful pictures of those two cuties! Tell Ayden that we can use a Tool Man in Utopia! Love to all the family. Nancy Levack
These pictures are great! Noah is such a cutie - he's growing fast! :)
These pics are absolutely beautiful!
Beautiful photos of your beautiful boys and family!
Hey guys! I love the photos! Love from Lindsay and Adam
These pics are awesome! The family picture is my favorite! Maria
That's one handsome family. I too like to lay on a cloud of fluffy white!
Wonderful pictures, Amy! What a beautiful family you have.
These photos are great. Ayden and Noah are both so adorable.
hey - these are super cute.
really fun happy stuff.
Michael Dana Avi and Shosh
How precious! I love the tool competition story. We'll have to come all the way back to WI to get photos taken after baby arrives! They're excellent. Miss you all.
--Crystal & Mike
What beautiful children and a precious family! Thanks for sharing!
love the pics taken and the background display music. Also enjoyed the comments made by Karmen, "Ayden does smile".
Noah looks fenomenal.
You guys look awesome!
Hi Guys! Thanks for sharing the amazing pictures- they are all so great!!! Jen R
What beautiful pictures! Your boys are too cute and I love the family picture! Great haircut Amy! :)
Great photos! The family photo is fantastic!
Hi from the Utah Witherspoons (Gary and Sandy)- what GREAT photos your "foto queen" was able to get!!! Both Ayden and little Noah look fab and particularly love the photo of the whole fam. How do you decide which ones to get when you've got so many that are wonderful??? Annalisa's party sounds like one you don't want to miss. Thanks for sending us the link - you have a beautiful family. Love, Sandy and Gary
Great pictures of both of the kids!
Post a Comment