Monday, August 11, 2008

SimplySam.

Oh boy....these dimples are sooooo loveable.


Perhaps this post should be titled 'Sam the Ham':) This little champ was ear to ear grins the whole time. Giggling and snickering. Just crackin' himself up the entire session. His blue shirt and those gorgeous blue eyes....WOW! And then there's me.....click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click.

TONS of great images on the way for you. It was certainly my pleasure to photograph little Sam on his first Birthday!


















I hope your day in Madison was fun!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, these are adorable!!
Of course, Sam is absolutely adorable!!!
(Karmen - great job!) I can't wait to see more!!! :)

Cameron said...

Oh, these are really great! Jess sent me the link and I'm so glad she did; these are superb! I especially love the photo of Sam with Jess and Ed's legs on either side--brilliant!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures with your legs and Sam! That is so original! Sam is such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

What a teaser! I want to see more pictures! Sam is so cute!!!

Julia said...

OUTSTANDING Photos! Especially love legs shot with Sam. Haven't seen that pose before. Very refreshing to the standard portrait shots you usually see. Would love pics like this of Taylor, Tyce and Livia!

Anonymous said...

Jess- He is adorable, can't wait to meet him in person.
Lindsay

Frizzy said...

These pics are gorgeous. Sorry Sam I know boys aren't supposed to be called gorgeous but you and the photos are. I love them all and these pictures once again make me wish so much that you and Nevaeh were growing up together. We miss you, your parents and all that you are doing. Take good care of them please. Love Ya all. Jess, thanks so much for sharing. These pics are awesome!!! I'll be adding her blog to a post of mine for today. Hopefully, you'll get lots of lookers and who knows maybe she'll get some more customers.

Tanya said...

What a looker that Sam is! He is so handsome. The shots of him are great! What a precious memory of him! Can't wait to see you guys on Wed!

Anonymous said...

HI, Aunt Rosi here,
Love the photos but especially the one with the legs and Sam. He will undoubtedly grow legs very similar! He does have those bright blue eyes. Too Cute!

Michele said...

How adorable! I really like the jeans look & his blue eyes with the blue shirt. I hope to see more!

Anonymous said...

How much more precious can one be!
They are just too cute.

Wendy said...

Sam is such a little man now....I hate that you moved away but love how technology still connects us so I can keep seeing how adorable he is as he grows!

~Trish~ said...

Hi there, I came to your blog via Nichole's blog and wow, what a handsome lil man you have there!!!! Sam is a great name too! Love it!!

lreims said...

Super cute pics!! Love those baby blues :)

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

I, too, love the one with the blue jeans legs! Love the photoshopping, too. GREAT colors!
(Hi to Jess; Friend of Nichole's)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica,
the pictures are great. I'm gald I got to be there with you on that day.
so cute.

Anonymous said...

Buon compleanno Sam and ciao to mam and dad from Solange, Francesca and Luca.

Ele said...

Beautiful day and beautiful boy.
--excited to see all the rest!

Aunt Ele

Anonymous said...

jess, these pics are great! i love the one of sam in the chair! he's gotten so big! more adorable than ever!

FarmGirl said...

Perfect...just perfect! The blues...the smile, the eyes...just beautiful! Motivates me to take some pics...Sam is one handsome guy!! Wish I could have seen more of these! Happy Bday Sam!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jess.... He is absolutely beautiful!!! He is growing so fast. I am so happy that I am able to see his progress, and his wonderful smile, even though we are so far apart. Thank you for making my day so much brighter!! Happy birthday, Sam!!

Teri said...

Such a handsome little guy. Beautiful eyes.

KatBouska said...

Sent via Nichole and what gorgeous photos!! I love the sailboat idea...too cute.

Anonymous said...

Jess and Ed, you got all the comments you needed to have....however, I wanna add mine! The pics are lovely, Sam is very VERY cute...and I LOVE the last pic! Looking forward to seeing him...and you all of course!!!!
Nico

Bug said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! What a cutie! Great photos! Thanks for sharing through Nichole!

Anonymous said...

Those are some wonderful pictures of the little guy!! Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending the pictures, Jess.  They are precious and Sam is such a cutie.  Especially love the pic of Sam and water background.  The photographer does a great job!! 

Anonymous said...

The first shot is so different...almost soul searching. I have seen some of the other looks...the big smile is wonderful. Having him between your jeans knees...tells you he will be a tall boy.
I liked them all...it would be hard to chose only one. Aunt Connie