Monday, August 11, 2008

Totally Boy.

These next few sneak peek posts from Kristen's Portrait Party are....all boys. Yep, her party was almost all boy. That doesn't happen too often!


So....this little man....what a doll! Errr, I mean what a cool kid:) Contrary to my OWN wild curly mop, I just love this kids' curls. Love it!

Here are a few images from the Portrait Party for you to savor...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! So gald you were able to make it to the party! Can't wait to see the rest. Hope you like them too.

Anonymous said...

This is your "Favorite Auntie Cindy" and love the photos! I am hoping I get one. hint hint The expressions that were captured of Nathan were priceless.

Auntie Cindy

Anonymous said...

Nathan has just the greatest photo expressions. I especially like the bottom one, where it's really obvious that he's become a boy, moving on from the toddler!