Monday, October 13, 2008

Girl Power.

Times 4, that is;)


I had the pleasure of photographing these 4 sisters at a Portrait Party last week. They were great. If ONLY I had 1/4 the energy of any ONE of these girls.....

Pure. Carefree.






23 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. great photos.. i love Abbi's and the sisters b/w really captures the girls personality. and yes they have a ton of energy

Abbi's Dad

lreims said...

Cute pics of your girls...I can't wait to see the rest :)
Thanks for coming to the PP :)
Lisa Reimer

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Girls....I love the one of all four of them...too cute for words!
Tracy Braun

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. You can not go wrong when you have great subjects.

Lisa said...

The picture of the 4 girls is totally adorable:) Abbi looks so grown-up in the other one...When do I get my copy?

erickson family said...

too too cute! this is inspiring me to do photos...

Anonymous said...

The pics of the girls are adorable......just like the girls are in real life! Thanks for sharing them....Aunt Peg

Anonymous said...

"PRECIOUS SISTER'S" is what I think the caption should be here! They are all so sweet and when they're older and all grown up, they'll look back at this picture and treasure it forever. Kids are only little once, and grow up SO fast. This picture is a keepsake!!

Anonymous said...

Those Viesselman girls are precious!!!! Who wouldn't love them to pieces!!! What personalities they have and that just shines through in the pics.
THANKS for Sharing!!! I LOVED seeing them.
MUCH LOVE,
Aunt Cathy

Anonymous said...

The pics are beautiful! It will be great to get to know those beautiful girls better when we see you on Thursday!

Unknown said...

I adore all 4 of them! The B&W is very attractive. Abbi's is as pretty as she is. Can I see more?
Grandma Bitsie

Anonymous said...

What cutie pies! Abby looks so grown up.

Maggie

Kelly Toryfter said...

Awesome pics :) Beautiful girls!!

jhunt said...

the black and white is the best shot-they are soooo sweet...carefree is the perect word. 4 girls, and carefree-how ironic!

jhunt said...

the black and white is the best shot-they are soooo sweet...carefree is the perect word. 4 girls, and carefree-how ironic!

KB said...

Abbi looks so grown up. The picture of the four of them is absolutely precious - something you and them will treasure forever.

Kerry B.

shanamarie said...

These are such great pictures! The girls look so cute!
~Marie~

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

B&W is beautiful and shows their personalities. Abbi looks so beautiful and grown up, WOW. Can't wait to see them all.
Auntie Audra

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Abbi looks so grownup in her picture and the picture of the four is just too cute. Will love seeing the rest.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are soo cute! I love them.

Kate V.