These girls and their coats.....
Snoozing baby brother and his little jacket.....
...couldn't put the camera down. The motor drive was on overtime! Check out the hair clips....yeah....picture perfect;)
And for the sleepy head, he couldn't get any cuter. Those cheeks are soooooo adorable!
Thank you for coming to Megan's party. Smarties anyone?


Monday, October 20, 2008
Moms got Style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I didn't see these smiles. are they a product of post processing. awesome
Wow, mickey cooperated for at least one picture...amazing.
I cant believe they all cooperated so well. These really turned out really well. Cant wait till you have a party I am so there! I love fatso's pic. Thats a pure 16lbs of chunk.
Mommy sure does have style! I 'heart' the DeLong children!!
Your children are beautiful! What a great day for family pictures. Cute coats!
Absolutely Adorable!!!!!!!
Chloe looks so mature
Mickey looks so serious and Dex looks tired!!
You sure make beautiful children, Sheena...the pictures are absolutely precious! :)
These children are so beautiful. Isn't the sleeping baby precious!! The dressed-up little girls look like models. These are great pictures. Grace & jerry Buchmeier
Post a Comment