Happy Halloween.
I love everything about her.
The costume.
The boots.
The "Bbbzzzzzz, more candy!"
My Queen Bee.

My Bee and her best pal Unicorn treatin' thru town last evening.
This image makes me melt. I hope their unconditional friendship continues forever.
OKAY.......Be prepared.....Pumpkin photo overload;)
We were carvin' fools the other night. Lulu loved it!

Friday, October 31, 2008
My BOO-tiful Bee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Love the memories that you continue to create with your great talent.
she may be "Queen Bee" but she will ALWAYS be the "Apple of my eye"!!
Hugs,
Beee-oooo-tiful! She looks so grown up and cuter than ever. Today, Halloween, the Ganzel's are NH with Tinkerbell and Thomas the Train, heading back to FL tomorrow. Fantastic carvings. A Happy Halloween to all. Diane and Roger
Adorable! Love your bee!
how adorable! ALl the images are great- especially the pumpkins with the setting sun. Love them!
BEEutiful!! Sweetness, that's all I can say...
Post a Comment