{Next time, Megan....I'm going to photograph your little man for an entire day.}
Great party;)
21 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Karmen, thank you so much for a great portrait party. Your work is amazing and we love the pictures! We can't wait to see the rest. Thanks again~ The Kolb's
Aidan looks like such a little man. the pictures turned out great! I can't wait to see all of them. Megan thanks again for hosting the party we had such a great time!
Oh my goodness........Mandi said it well, Aidan is totally a lil man! Adorable. Very photogenic. The colors are gorgeous. Very vibrant. It was a perfect day!
OMG! What beautiful portraits!! Of course having a totally adorable subject to photograph must make the job a little easier!! I'm only sorry we missed the party - next time? Teresa
Oh my gosh..how cute are those pics!!! Love the one with the red chair and his adorable face peeking out the side...so cute! Nice work Karmen.....Megan and Mike too :)
Aidan looks like a ham. Very nice photos. Got the sweater vest work'n for him. Are those Mike's and Megan's legs on either side of him or stunt doubles?
21 comments:
Karmen, thank you so much for a great portrait party. Your work is amazing and we love the pictures! We can't wait to see the rest.
Thanks again~
The Kolb's
Aidan looks like such a little man. the pictures turned out great! I can't wait to see all of them. Megan thanks again for hosting the party we had such a great time!
Mandi
Oh my goodness........Mandi said it well, Aidan is totally a lil man! Adorable. Very photogenic. The colors are gorgeous. Very vibrant. It was a perfect day!
Katie
OMG! What beautiful portraits!! Of course having a totally adorable subject to photograph must make the job a little easier!! I'm only sorry we missed the party - next time?
Teresa
Aidan is getting so big! He will be a great big brother! Can't wait to see more photo's of him as he grows = )
Oh my gosh Aidan is sooooo cute! What a little man! He is growing so fast, I can't believe he is a year already! What great photo's!
Christina
Love Aidan peeking on the red chair the best. All the photos are great!
Kristine
What a cute guy!
what a really cute guy
Oh my gosh..how cute are those pics!!!
Love the one with the red chair and his adorable face peeking out the side...so cute!
Nice work Karmen.....Megan and Mike too :)
Oh my gosh is Aidan HUGE!!! I can't wait to see him!!! I love the pics. Megan Wolfe
Aidan looks like a ham. Very nice photos. Got the sweater vest work'n for him. Are those Mike's and Megan's legs on either side of him or stunt doubles?
Very Cute!! It looks like Aidan is a natural! Gorgeous photos!
~Missy
Aww...those pictures are adorable! Aidan's so cute!
Aidan is so handsome! He is going to break some hearts when he gets older. What beautiful pictures!!!
Denise
Little Aidan Kolb is a knock out!!
He has such a joyful face, and it makes my heart smile just to look at him! I want to have my future grand babies pics taken here too!
Patti
Aiden is one georgous baby boy. Squeezable and loveable.
nancy
Megan,
I love the way the pictures turned out. You're very lucky to have 2 such handsome men in your life.
;-) Lynne M.
Megan,
I love the way the pictures turned out. You're very lucky to have 2 such handsome men in your life.
;-) Lynne M.
How about that Aidan on the red chair! He is such a little CLOWN! Love that sweet baby!! Gram & Gramps
The portraits are awesome! Aiden has gotten so big. He is simply adorable.
Post a Comment