Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two Giggle Monsters.

And they were;) Well, not the 'monster' part.


At times, I found myself laughing right along with them. Too funny:) Perhaps I wound them up a bit.... All good fun. And it made for some GREAT pictures. Can't beat that! Here are a few images for you all....just a peek.
.








Had fun!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Karmen! SO fantastic! I can't wait to see the rest of them.
Thank you for such fantastic memories!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Those blue eyes really stand out. Mom K

Jennie said...

Jen-
These pictures are amazing! The family portrait is beautiful!

Katrin said...

Love the pictures!! How can anyone choose just one??

Unknown said...

What great pictures of my Nephews! I love the family picture too. Can't wait to see the rest. What an awesome job you did Karmen! Aunt Jesy

Minivan Momma said...

OMG, I'm so jealous!!! I wish I lived closer so I could've come to the party and had our portraits done too. Fabulous job.

Lakerjen said...

The pictures turned out great Jen! I love them all! The family portrait is a definate keeper.

The Myers' said...

Oh wow! they turned out awesome! what handsome little guys you have there.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! One picture is better than the other! We are anxious to see them all!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love the ones with missing teeth!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, these pics are incredible...love how the boys look like they are just having a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! Wow your boys sure are growing up.

Anonymous said...

That's an excellent set of photos! Great variety and content (and soo cute). Good choice Jen.

Anonymous said...

wow! those pics are great!

Anonymous said...

Jen, these are terrific! The boys are adorable.

Kathy said...

Jen--
So cute. I love them!

Kathy