Thursday, November 6, 2008

Amy...Amy.....

The sneak peek wait is over;)


Your kids are just beautiful. They belong in PBKids or GapKids advertisements. Your party shots are amazing despite the oh-so-unpredictable Wisco weather. I've got an excellent collection of sweet shots for you, coming very soon!



Thank you!












17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Your pictures are great.
Love the one with the labs!
Jeri

Anonymous said...

Your kids are soooo adorable!! :) (Jenny and Amy) :) I miss you both!
-Chelsey

Anonymous said...

Amy~

Thanks for inviting us to the portrait party! It was alot of fun...your kids are adorable!!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

What fabulous pictures, can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the kids, the boys look good too!

Anonymous said...

I agree, they could be models! Beautiful pictures...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for organizing this- they turned out great! Love the one with the dogs!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more!

Love, Grandma

jen said...

I love the one with Jake and Max....awesome pictures:)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! They are too cute. I wishe we had been there! Can't wait to see the rest of them!
:)Theresa

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out great, I LOVE the green beads!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of the kiddos. Jake and Max look very handsome, too!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos!!
Love them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kids in a beautiful setting!
Jeanne and Tom