Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two BUSY little guys.

This family came up to the Lake...and boy, was it worth it;) Stick a couple of boys on the beach with sand, leaves, sticks and more....and well....lots of great capture is bound to happen!!!! Thanks for making the trek!!
























21 comments:

Bindl Fam said...

Busy is an understatement! They look great, can't wait to see the rest! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Well those two BUSY little guys just spent time with us in Minnesota. We sure do miss them. Pictures are awesome. Grandma & Grandpa Dohman

The Riddles said...

oooo...they turned out great!!!! i love the one of you guys walking away and evan is looking at the camera! the leaves look gorgeous, too!!

Anonymous said...

Pictures look great!!! Can't believe how big the boys are getting!

The Kopps said...

They turned out soo great! Your boys have the cutest smiles!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Truely captures you guys as the family you are! I loved them!!!

Teresa Bindl

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! You picked the perfect time of year and perfect setting for your family pictures. Thanks for sharing. Karen

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family : )
Thank you for sharing these pictures.

Anonymous said...

These pics are great! They look so angelic and well behaved, I thought you said they weren't cooperative for the shoot?!
Love you guys, Aunt Rachel

Anonymous said...

Jess, I love the photos!
I am inspired! Thanks for sharing!

Ann

Anonymous said...

These turned out great!! Absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Where can I get a sweater like Jacob's?

Uncle Jay

Anonymous said...

busy....mmmmm, definitely an understatement! The cute little faces make up for it all though! Can't wait to see the rest!

Chad Bindl said...

Great pictures! Those little guys are always busy with something...save a few pictures for their uncle Chad.

Anonymous said...

your boys are DARLING!! Cute does out-rank busy by far....waiting anxiously for the rest! Take Care, Shirley

Anonymous said...

Man, are they getting big, better get them on the football field soon...Packers need a new linebacker. Tim

Unknown said...

Awww... very cute pics! Makes me really miss fall. can't wait to see you guys for xmas!!

Unknown said...

What a cute family! Love your fall pictures. I love them!

lbindl said...

WHat a cute family! The scenery is BEAUTIFUL! I miss fall and you guys soooo much!

christothemax said...

very cute

The Walser's said...

Great pictures guys - they look like little angels!