Here she is again!!!!! A very familiar face to the camera. This little peanut is a joy to photograph. Lucky me. And quite the independant explorer she is too. At our last session.... she wasn't too mobile. Saturday, let's just say....no Wii Fit this week;)







12 comments:
Love that first image! What great colors.. and such beautiful eyes. :)
I loved all the pics of tiny tot. The 1st one really shows her eyes, and I really liked the 1st black and white. You can feel the happy energy in the mom and daughter pic. Cute as a bug!
I think the one with Mom is adorable and fun!
Love those blue eyes! Great job with my little lively one, Karmen :)
Great pictures - thanks for sharing! Avery is a DOLL (and so is her mom)!!!
The mother/daughter photo hallmarks being natural and loving. That photo captured what mom's love remembering in their daughters memory book.
What a doll! I absolutely love the happy smiley laughy Avery with Mama!
shes beautiful, I love her outfit, that sweater is so cute, lots of great color!
really beautiful!!!!
This kiddo is a love bug....I just love every chance I get with her!!! Thanks for those great comments!!
How cute is the photo with her foot in the air? Such a great job capturing her in the moment.
LOVE the photos! Super cute :)
Post a Comment