Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby girl + Big sis.

Again...No strangers to the camera.

Although Miss Adi has had quite a bit of camera time with me, 'pre-sister', neither of the two are the least bit camera shy. Oh, and that is right up my alley;) Our downtown session was FABULOUS! Location....PICTURE PERFECT! Add in two beauties with the most spectacular blue eyes and, well.... Karmen just cannot put the camera down.

Ginni, enjoy your sneak peek. I have got LOTS of images coming your way! Thank you for a fun, fun day:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jaidean said...

Love these - super cute!

Anonymous said...

Karmen...I love them. I love them. I love them. Thanks for a great day....and as always...amazing images. You just have the touch!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ginni, these are so great! Great location too!
Katie Killebrew

Anonymous said...

hey darlin! what happened to your pages? they have a smugmug link on em...thats it.

Natasha said...

WOW I love there eyes!!! You did a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful babes!
Heather Docken