Sunday, March 22, 2009

2CoolKids

Dirt. Sticks. Rusty tractor. These 2CoolKids were total boy. We hung out in a big grassy field freshly uncovered from it's winter blanket. Actually, they hung out in the field, I was nestled waist deep in thistles.:) We had fun though!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love our boys. Thanks for the pictures. You truly have a talent.
Great nana Jane. Colorado

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures of our boys. What a great job. We know they are full of life .
Nana Shirley in Colorado.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the boys pictures. They are all boy, remind me of myself and Uncle Bob.
Papa in Colorado

Anonymous said...

I wish you were closer I would Love to have my kids photos taken like these!! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Oh Karmen
Thank you, Thank you Thank you! Everyone in Plain said you were the BEST and there were so right...I cannot wait to see the rest. Thanks Again!
andrea fields

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures---especially the one where Connor is looking down and Coop has his devil smile.

Anonymous said...

These photos of the boys are absolutely beautiful!!! They are growing into adorable young men. I can't believe how fast they grow!!! You should be a proud Momma :) Joni in Wisconsin

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Kudos to the photographer AND the boys! They're zest and energy come through loud and clear! And they definitely have their Mom's great smile!
Stacy Kleist

Anonymous said...

Andrea your boys are adorable! Karmen these pics are fantastic as always, I keep your site on my favorites and log in to sneak peaks all the tims. LOVE YOUR WORK!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. They really capture their personalities. I'll keep this in mind if we do pictures of Brett and Jacob together.

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea, Your kids are awesome!!!!

Auntie Kelley said...

WOW, I love the pictures. Auntie Kelley wishes she would have been there for the shoot. We would of had a blast outside.

Tammy Archambeau said...

Andrea,
Connor and Copper are getting so big. Can't wait to see them at Auntie Kel's restaurnt.

Tammy

Anonymous said...

If you are ever in Duluth, MN I would love to have my 2 boys pictures done.
Andy Horngren

Alex Ripley said...

next time have cooper and conner do the photoshoot on the big beach in duluth!

Rachel said...

These pictures are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! The boys are SO CUTE!!

-Rachel, Auntie Kelley's Outback Employee

Laura St. Martin said...

How adorable!!!!!
Laura Kelly's Outbacker!!

Kortney Mueller said...

Andrea,
Connor and Cooper are getting so big from the first time i saw them at Auntie Kelley's Outback. Pictures are AWESOME!! Love the outdoors.
Kortney

Genevieve said...

Connor and Cooper
Your Mac A Roo n Cheese is waiting!

Buchanan said...

Great Pictures!

I think she does wonderful work; captures great moments. The boys look adorable!

Karen Buchanan

Nancy Schoepp said...

Great pictures - you do a really great job. The boys are pretty awesome too.

Bobbi said...

These pictures captured the "fun" in the boys eyes (also the "what can we get into?") LOL Perfect!!!