Friday, April 17, 2009

LoveBugs.

Oh my gosh....these little boys...100% adorableness;) I spent the afternoon with this incredible crew the other day, hanging out by the lake. Lovin' every minute of it. Though we endured a few bugs from time to time, you would never know that by the looks of these FUN images!

It was great to meet you guys! Really, I could of taken pictures the entire day. Those little boys are such cutie-pies. Secretly, I wanted to snuggle up that newborn boy like no tomorrow.....wonder why.;D

Here are a few images for you to savor. Enjoy....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the sweet kiss from older brother... beautiful capture!

Nicole Suri said...

How sweet! What great photographs! I love the one of Justin throwing Nolan up in the air. Thanks for sharing.

Marie Nicholson said...

Amazing pictures! What a great family shot! Ethan sure has his own look! Like you said last night, he looks nothing like Nolan! Love it, love it, love it!

Thanks for sharing..Marie :)

Justin and Sarah Pope said...

Karmen...Thank you soooo much for your time and talents. We are absolutely thrilled with these photos! We can only imagine what the other pics must look like. Can't wait to view them all...have a wonderful weekend in Door County...

Justin and Sarah Pope

Kirsten Berger said...

These pictures are outstanding..I cant belive it! The idea to use the colors wore is fantastic,the oranges and browns look perfect with the backdrop.. The poses look so natural and timeless..I cant wait to have a family and get pictures like these from Karmen Linder.. Kirsten Berger

Anonymous said...

Wow little Ethan looks so happy and comfortable in the pictures,thats hard to get a 3 month old to do. Great pictures!!
Joshua Berger

Nana and Pops said...

Our grandsons are beautiful we've always known that but they were captured so innocently. Gramps would be proud! and maybe a little jealous with the photography work.

Nana and Pops

Alyssa said...

Great pictures!! The family shot is really nice! Thanks for sharing them!

Shalimar said...

I love the pictures of the little guys!! I can't to see the rest of them. You guys have such a beautiful family.