Thursday, June 4, 2009

WARNING....Mega photo overload!

OK...this time, I am going to just let the capture do the talking;) This family session was every bit of fun. Enjoy...

{Incidently, Mom mentioned that she hasn't had good experience during other photo sessions, so I took matters into my own hands and, well, went overboard...especially with Miss Hollywood and her radiant smile...you'll see.}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

We love the photos! You definitely captured each of the kid's character and they are beautiful. Each of the kids have a special place in our heart and I am sure they now have a place in yours :). Paul and Abbie Hampton

Jennifer said...

OMG Karmen - way to rock this session! You captured each child just beautifully!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. I was so happy that Jessi shared these with us.
Cousin Kimmie

Sandra said...

Awesome pictures, and yes she is quite "Miss Hollywood" with the glasses and "She's so fashion!" as my mom would say. :) BEAUTIFUL children. Also, the photography was perfect. Can't get over how beautiful the children are and how nicely the pictures turned out.

Grandma said...

The individuality of each of my grandchildren was captured in these beautiful pictures. I love them!

Grandpa Valadez said...

Great photo shots of my grandkids. You captured each one's personality.

kellyhayes said...

Awesome pics! I can't believe how big they are all getting...and I love the yellow outfits. They really pop in all of the pictures. I'm not sure how you will choose :)
Kelly Hayes

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful! It looks like you brought out the best in all the kids. I especially like the one with all three kids in front of the red building. Worth every penny! Jill

Anonymous said...

You captured the beauty and innocence of my sweet little cousins!!

. said...

Love love them! Thank you so much, Karmen!