Yet another GREAT session along the lakefront {however, this post is a tad behind!!} These girlz....hello???? Can you say young beauties? So easy and fun to photograph. I think they were diggin' being in front of the camera:) I just LOVE sessions like this where Mom and Dad just let me be a capture maniac! Here are a few fun images to share and the rest will follow SHORTLY!!!!





5 comments:
I love the first frame Karmen!! very, very nice. :)
These are all fabulous, but that first one is absolutely to die for! Should I ask how you got down at that low angle at this stage in your pregnancy? Maybe not, I will just stand in awe of you!
:) Getting down for the capture, not too bad. Getting back up, grueling. But I wanted this image! Girl w/ camera will do what it takes!!!!!
Very cool! Love the different looks of the memorial union. Beautiful girls and pics! You are the best.
Love these awesome pictures! Beautiful girls, beautiful family.
Post a Comment