Thursday, September 24, 2009

You're so cute....

...I could just put you in my pocket. Really.

This kiddo, I tell you, is quite the ham! I'm quite sure he banked up all his smiles for our lakeshore session. Love it! I could of photographed him all day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



...be ready for your biggie gallery:) {wink}

12 comments:

Kara B said...

We love these Karmen! You are so talented, and we really appreciated you sharing your gift!

Pemberton's said...

Kara - love love love the pictures. Brody is so adorable!!! He is getting so big!

Burk Family said...

These pics are wonderful. He is so cute. Love love love them :)

Mel Lobaugh said...

I have the cutest nephew in the world! These pics are amazing. They truly capture his little personality:)

Theresa said...

What a smiley boy! Too many great pictures-it will be hard to chose favorites! :) The one of your legs and Brody walking should be a huge portrait on your wall! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....seriously adorable. LOVE these pictures and LOVE little Brody.

Unknown said...

Okay - I just posted the last comment, but didn't post my name!

Oh my goodness....seriously adorable. LOVE these pictures and LOVE little Brody.

Carol Bjorklound said...

Carol B -

He is so cute - what great pictures and sites. Karmen you brought out the best in Brody! Really not hard to though...

Gregg Bjorklund said...

I like the picture on the red chair. OR anything with blue in it to match his eyes. Great job

Aimee Jo said...

Oh Kara! GREAT pictures of Brody...he is just such a cutie!! How can we not smile looking at these!!?? :)

chanko said...

What an adorable little guy!!! He's getting so big! Great Pics!

Kris Z. said...

What a happy boy! I love all of the pictures, but man does he look good in blue!