I just want to freeze him. This age {8 months already, sigh....} is so much fun. He's a wobbly sitter desperate to crawl. I could eat him up. Oh, and loud. I mean LOUD. Always chatting up a storm in his very own native tongue, Enzo-jibberish...followed with slobber.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Seriously, he is so stinkin' cute! I just love his chubby belly!
ps if you wanna get rid of anonymous comments change the setting in blogger
i found you by jumping out of your friend's blog, which i found by randomly pressing "next"... i used to play this game years ago, you keep going until you find someone you know (which you are guaranteed to do: 6 degrees of separation and all...)
4 comments:
Seriously, he is so stinkin' cute! I just love his chubby belly!
~Amy
This kid needs to be in ads!! Wow, I love every single picture of him...you sure have a keeper Karmen. JUST BEAUTIFUL...
Those photos are amazing. He looks like an "old soul" as they say...
ps if you wanna get rid of anonymous comments change the setting in blogger
i found you by jumping out of your friend's blog, which i found by randomly pressing "next"... i used to play this game years ago, you keep going until you find someone you know (which you are guaranteed to do: 6 degrees of separation and all...)
Post a Comment