Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If it's non-toxic....

he'll eat it. ...So I'm on the phone, make that 2 phones, at one time...correlating appointments with the financial guy and for Enzo's shots/check-up. It all has to be booked on the same day since we live in western Egypt. So while on the phone(s), out of the corner of my eye I see some stuff move on the counter. No biggie I'm thinkin'...Enzo is not very tall (easy on the short jokes now)and there is no way he can reach the counter. BUT...Lucia's paints are gone. Afraid to look, there he is.... my sneaky boy, hidden, sitting atop a laundry basket, polishing off his 2nd canister of paint.

Photobucket



The joys of MINI-Matt. Bet I'm in for a wild ride with this kid.

6 comments:

Angel said...

Ha ha ha! I am punished with a mini-me of my husband, also. But it's a she. And she does this kind of stuff all the time...even now, at the age of 4!

Dena said...

I might have to try some of that paint. Must be good!

Karmen Lindner said...

WE are out of blue, but there are several other flavors to savor.

jen y said...

It was thoughtful of him to wear the bib!

Andrea said...

OMG Karmen! That is too funny! He is going to love looking at that 10 years from now :)

Karmen Lindner said...

Probably a good thing I made the doc appt. I'll be sure to bring along the blue diapers too.