I've got some favorites. Favorite things that just stop me in my tracks. Favorite things that are so awesome (to me anyway) that I'm going to blog about them for my own pure heavenly joy.
My first love....the vintage Volkswagen Bus. I have wanted one of these forever n ever n evah! And I WILL get one. Matt actually agreed to it. (...and he should, he is a VW kinda guy). Not too fussy with the color although AQUA would be my first choice. Or yellow. Even orange. Or I might WRAP IT. Ahhhhh. A KLP VW Bus....wrapped. My chair collection could always ride with me. OR, when out Junkin', lots of room for more vintage goodies. I've got chills:)

Isn't this the COOLEST??? Check out more here ....I LOVE every single one of them!!
Which one is your favorite??

3 comments:
OK. I can remember when I was a kid (before seatbelts were mandatory) and riding to Florida, from Ohio, in the back of the family's VW bus. We had a mattress in the back and I can remember just cruisin' down the highway, watching out the window, with great anticipation of getting to the beach. There are still lots of songs that come on the radio that take me right back to that old bus. I was pretty young so I don't know much about the VW except that it was WAY cool!
envy!!!!!!!!!!!
wow, these are insanely cool! my uncle had one in hawaii + we used to pile in and cruise all over. a good vw van in good shape is hard to find here. but i'd like to try to find one still :)
Post a Comment