
Calling all Moms....
Really....I just love being a Mother. ...a Mommy to my sweet sparkly girl, Lucia, and my Ferrari boy, Enzo. Really, there is no better gift than that. I can't tell you just how much I love these kiddos-simply no words. But it wasn't until I had my own children did I know just how much I meant to my own Mom. She is wonderful. She is the BEST. She is crazy about me, still. While I think to myself, how can I possibly love these children anymore than I already do...I think WOW- it's me who makes my own mom feel the same way. HOLY CATS, IT'S A WONDERFUL FEELING.
So Moms, wanna GIVE BACK to your Mom this Mother's Day? Have I got a contest for you!!! (a short run contest, starts today.)
WIN a "WeAreMoms" photo shoot set for this Mother's Day, downtown Madison.
To enter:
* One entry per person.
* Professional images or any capture by a creative hobbiest will not count.
* Photos will be accepted from today, Monday May 2nd to 11:59PM Tuesday, May 3rd via e-mail only.
* Only photos e-mailed to simplycandidphoto@yahoo.com with the Subject line WE ARE MOMS during the previously mentioned time will be accepted
* Include your Names (this is Karmen and my Mom, Kristi, as well as your contact information
** The "WE ARE MOMS" winning mini-session for you and Mom will take place on Mother's Day (5/08/11), 1PM, downtown Madison. Winner must be able to make that specific timeslot.
HOW PHOTOS WILL BE JUDGED
* All entries will be uploaded into an album by Karmen Lindner Photography no later than Wednesday May 4th, 9AM, on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.
* To vote for a photo you MUST be a 'fan' (or under the new facebook system 'LIKE') of KARMEN LINDNER PHOTOGRAPHY. ...so rally your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers and PTA for their vote!
* Click 'like' for the photo you are voting for in the Karmen Lindner Photography album labeled "WE ARE MOMS." You can 'LIKE' more than one photo.
* Photo with the most 'likes' will be the winner. Comments permitted, but WILL NOT count towards the total number of votes.
* I WILL verify that all 'likes' of the winning photo come from Karmen Lindner Photography facebook fans, 'likes' from non-fans will not be counted.
* Voting will close on Friday, May 6th at 11:59pm (CST).
* Official winner will be notified and announced no later than
Saturday May 7th, 2011. Again, the winning "WE ARE MOMS" shoot will take place on Mother's Day.
And OH MY... it's going to be fabulously BRIGHT, lots of juicy color...perfect timing.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, friends.
A bit of CLARIFICATION: Contest is open to all of you fabulous women (moms or not) who want to share the love for Mom this week! Bring on the entries!!

No comments:
Post a Comment