Sunday, January 20, 2008

LuluPhotography.

We celebrated yet another family Christmas just this last weekend. I think we have all families covered now! So, my girl gets the Fisher Price Digital Camera. Now, if you follow my blog, you already know that she hates the camera. No interest what-so-ever. She won't even touch any of her other cameras (Nemo camera, Elmo Camera, Dora camera just to name a few). Im thinking...that will go great in Mommy's camera bag, though!!! Well, to my surprise, SHE LOVES IT! Im her favorite photographic subject. She has taken my picture about 50 times a day, so far. Aarrgghhh. I'm pictured out! "Mommy, just one more picture." "Mommy, look at me." Put that dang thing down! ....OMG! (Thats exactly what I do to her!)
Here is her first picture!


Stay tuned for more LuluPhotography!

2 comments:

lreims said...

She's a natural :)

nsgoetsch said...

Haylee got one of these for Christmas also! Her new favorite toy!