So, I announced the new line of Valentines and added that the first 10 comments on that post would get their Valentine for FREE. It was comment city! (and you know how much I love comments...) Comments on my blog. Comments on the viewing site. Comments in my email. Even comments on my voicemail. Way more than 10. Way, way, way more than 10. Soooooo...(just like Ellen) everyone in the audience is going home with a FREE valentine! Yes, for all of you who 'posted' a comment that day, I am honoring every single one of them!! Be sure to EMAIL me your choice and we'll go from there! Thank you for participating. We all love FREEBIES!!!
K.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
wow...what a response.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just received my valentine and it is so cute....can't wait to send them out!!!! Thanks, Karmen
Post a Comment