Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun with Eggs.

We colored some eggs in preparation for Peter C.'s most anticipated visit. In fact, we just spotted him at the Mall the other day... taking a break from making all of the Easter Baskets, wink :) My girl had a lengthy chat with him, yanked his whiskers, we left. Later, I found in her pocket... a fake baby chick... from the E.B. display... at the Mall. Yep, she stole a chick! My good samaritan phone call got us out of driving back 45 miles to return it!

Warning! Easter Egg photo OVERLOAD!









3 comments:

Jennifer said...

eggstra special photos Ms. Karmen.... love them!

Megan said...

Beautiful lighting, Karmen. Guess I'd better get busy making some eggs myself!

Karmen Lindner said...

Well, I'm sure my hubby thought I was a whack for photographing these Eggs for as long as I did! The lighting was great, how could I stop!!!