Well.....last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting a wedding with my good pal and fab photog Jennifer. The wedding was beautiful as were Beth and Colin. They are a true match! After the ceremony, destination: ZOO. What fun! We had the zoo to ourselves, like back-stage passes. The Giraffe house was sooooooo cool. To see them so close, unbelievable. Although we were packed in like sardines, and I was kneeling in something wet, we scored some awesome shots.
I overshoot. This ought to be NO surprise to those of you who have ever had me as your photographer. I can never have too many images. But then, the editing kills me because I've got so many, I can't choose. This can be good.....or bad!!! Jennifer was probably muttering something like 'good god karmen....'
We met Cal. I'm not kidding when I say this, the sound of his feet as he shuffled around was just like the little guy on Happy Feet. If I could only tote him along to all of my photo shoots. Way tooo cute! Here, he stood still for 6 nanoseconds.
It was sooo much fun. Jennifer probably thinks I'm a maniac behind the camera, overshooting 10-fold and probably won't ever have me back!!! too bad, I'm not that easy to get rid of! Here is an image of her hard at work....errrr....chimping her pictures.





1 comment:
I love all of these so much Karmen! You leave me wanting to see more! Great shots, love the angles.
Post a Comment