Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been Tagged....Again.

I have been editing since the crack of dawn. Nothing out of the ordinary, really, but this morning- some serious multi-tasking is happening. All computers are running full tilt boogie, and of course, there is smoke coming out of my Vista machine. That Louisville Slugger over in my toy box looks rather tempting..... :)

On the lighter side, I've been tagged again. Little different this time. My fellow photog pal Jennifer, out in Maryland has tagged me for some random tidbits about me.

Here we go:


10 things about me....

1. I once got a perm on top of my natural curly hair. Not enough words to describe that horrific disaster.

2. Living in Wisconsin, the Brat capital of the world, you couldn't pay me to eat one. Nope. Too meaty for me. :( I will, however, eat ANYTHING with coconut. Which brings me to my next bit.

3. I am obsessed with the Tropics. As a kid, my room was covered in posters of the Caribbean. I love the beach, music, bright colored buildings, aqua blue seas and yes, palm trees.

4. My almost 3 year old daughter has named all of her stuffed elephants....after me. Yep, first and last name. i am not an elephant:) ...secretly flattered.

5. I married my hubby 5 years ago on the rooftop of Monona Terrace. My dress, pink. My girls, pink. My flowers, pink. Entire rooftop, draping in pink. Reception lit in pink. All this before pink was hot. Pink for me now??? not so much. 5 photographers too.

6. I went to a taping of the David Letterman Show. He is a funny guy.

7. I often practice random acts of kindness. I love the reaction. I feel great.

8. I love Hallmark commercials. They are such a statement. I often get choked up. If there ever was a DVD with all of their ads, I'd buy it!

9. My favorite show is "Take Home Chef" with Curtis Stone...and the cooking isn't bad either.

10. As a kid growing up, I made quite a bit of money from the "Stitch Fairy"...I had to start a savings account.

That's me, in a nutshell.

No comments: