BAM!
On my way to an early morning shoot, la-di-da, when all of a sudden.....I look over.....and see the most spectacular sight. The sun was low, everything backlit and glowing. I jump out, check out the scene, grab a few images with the camera and WOWZERS...I was on the horn with my client "New location. Right now. Pronto!"
I can be a spontaneous one, that's for sure. I'll tell you, I am all about the image. I get soooo excited each time something this happens-ask my clients. I think they think I'm a nutball of some sort, but, come the blog post, BAM!, my wild ideas were worth it. Case in point, photographic evidence follows:)


I could of shot hundreds. Come to think of it, I might have. Thanks for going along with my sense of adventure!

2 comments:
LOVE the location! I bet your clients are going to love the images.. nice job.
Love it! Can't wait to see the rest :)
Post a Comment