Thursday, May 8, 2008

MADSS Photo Shoot.

This last weekend was the Madison Area Down Syndrome Society's photo shoot for their upcoming Calendar and promotional events. What a fun 2 days! I may have taken a zillion pictures!!! Funny how Saturday was, and I will sugar coat it, a TEENSY bit chilly while Sunday, we endured sunburn! i'm peeling:) The images are great, though. Hands down.

Here are a few images for you to savor...

























What a great time! Thank you all for participating! LOTS and LOTS more images yet to come!

Leave a comment below! I've been known give out a surprise to the family that gets the most friends & family to leave comments.

(Be sure to leave your name, ANONYMOUS comments will be deleted.)

Enjoy:)

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Belle in the Yellow Dress So very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Karmen, for a great couple of days! We are going to have some happy families, I think, and I can't wait to see more.

Sandy said...

Yeah!!! I have been anxiously awaiting a preview - the photos look great and I can't wait to see the rest of ours...

Sandy Love

Anonymous said...

Thank You Karmen, I didn't think we would get any good shots and you still were able get a great shot

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of ERIK! The way the sun dances off his shining red hair is fantastic. Put me down for an 8x10 right away :-). Amazing how a photo can capture the personality of a child. Great work!

Anonymous said...

What great photos!!! I'm sure the kids felt like Kings and Queens that day!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Hannah is adorable don't you think?

Lisa Wendt said...

While my family was away at a Special Olympics event that same day, I loved seeing all the pictures of Hannah, Belle and the other bautiful and handsome friends that we have met through MADSS since Kelsey was born. I think new parents should receive a sampling of some of these photos to show them that their baby's future will definitely be something to smile about and be proud of. What a great job Karmen did of capturing that - and what terrific models she had to work with!

Lisa Wendt

Anonymous said...

What great images Karmen! I check my email every day to check to see if my images are ready to preview. You are one of those rare people whose talent is amazing... I'm speechless and I haven't even seen all of them yet. Seriously, give yourself a big pat on the back. You will be making many families smile today.

Tammy Hahn

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures for MADSS. I love the picture of Baby Belle in the yellow dress! Great work!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! I absolutely love the pic of Hailey by the tulips. All the pics are just lovely. Thank you for all your hard work!

Karmen Lindner said...

I had a GREAT time that weekend! And these images you see here are just a glimpse of what I have for each of you! I'm talkin' TONS of WOW! I think you all will be pleasantly surprised:)

For those purchasing the DVD...keep the 'blog love' coming 'cuz the kiddo with the most friends and family leaving comments will get a very big, very cool BONUS with their order! I'm keeping track:)

Thank you all again for such a
FABULOUS shoot!!!

Unknown said...

Hunter was SO excited for "Picture Day" and getting the Goldfish crackers! He picked out his own outfit and had to wear his signature brown/blue vest. He looks "sharp" as he would say. Thank you so much Karmen!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Karmen - I can't wait to see more! Photos are fascinating - I don't think Kyla's looks anything like her but that is what your camera saw. It will be fun to see what other looks you captured!

Marcy said...

Wonderful pictures! I can't wait to see the rest. Of course I think my Kyla is adorable! from her very proud Grammy

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing! I can't believe how grown up Nic looks- great pics!!

Lori said...

What beautiful pictures!! You have done a great job of capturing these children's personalities. Love to see what a handsome young man our Max (Goldstein) has become!!
Aunt Lori Burns

Anonymous said...

Belle what a doll!!! She is so cute and she has such a sweet smile

Anonymous said...

Belle is such a doll!!! I think she should be the next "covergirl"

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children. Kyla is adorable.

Unknown said...

Thank you Karmen and Andrea for your hard work that day the boys were bound and determined not to smile but you did not let that happen. Jennifer Norsetter

Anonymous said...

Beautiful smiles...and what joy is sparkling in their eyes! Lovely children one and all. Thanks so much Karmen!
MC

Anonymous said...

The children's smiles are so engaging, it was impossible not to smile back. Of course I'm partial to my grandson, Max. Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hunter looks so handsome. We cannot wait to see him in June.

Anonymous said...

I can't Believe you were able to get our Niece in such a great shot!!! Belle is the Cutiest!!

Anonymous said...

Kyla is adorable - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hunter looks so cute! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe you got Belle to sit still long enough. You made her look adorable!

Anonymous said...

Princess Belle looks absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

you take better pictures than my mom ever did. none of her pictures aare as good as yours. Belles is the nicest picture

Anonymous said...

Karmen-You did such a wonderful job. It was a blast helping and being a part of it all. Everyone I saw had a blast and from the rest of the pictures, so did everyone else. Thanks so much for everything you've done for this project!

Anonymous said...

Belle playing in the yellow tulips is absolutely beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Belle is absolutely beautiful in her yellow dress. She looks so adorable laying on the side of the tullips.

Anonymous said...

Belle is adorable, but then I'm a bit biased because I'm her grandma!

Marie

Anonymous said...

Belle looks so adorable

Anonymous said...

Hannah is absolutly gorgeous isn't she!!!!! Great pics!!! What talent you have!!!!

Tara Staton said...

These are fantastic Karmen!

Anonymous said...

I love the picute of Belle! I have never seen such a beautiful picture of that little angel! How adorable!