So I've been tagged by my west coast PHOTOG pal Tara. This means I must answer a bunch of questions or else...
The rules are: 1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. 2. Each player answer the questions about themselves. 3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago: Working in the pro-lab industry.
Five things on my To Do List today:
Finish proofing a Portrait Party and post the images for the guests.
Post a new baby session
Blog the Down Syndrome Calendar photo shoot from this last weekend
Take my girl around the block in her new Barbi Beach Ranger Jeep
Email this weekend's Portrait Party Hostess
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would buy a little beach villa
and live on the beautiful Caribbean Sea. My hubby would have his Tiki Hut/Water Ski Shop on the shore and I would fly each of my clients down for their photo sessions and Portrait Parties. it's ok to dream big:)
Three of my bad habits:
I waaaaaay overshoot, I can never have too many GREAT images.
Too much stuff on my desk.
Target.
Five places I have lived: Madison, Lake Wisconsin-it's cooler by the lake:)
Five jobs I’ve had: clothing store in the mall (H.S.), ice cream shop (H.S.), grocery store (college), pro-lab, photographer.
People I want to know more about....a nice way of saying TAG:)
Natalie B
Jaidean
Rachel M
Shannon W
Keri D
Have fun, ladies....
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
I've been TAGGED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment