Thursday, June 5, 2008

Andrea's Portrait Party.

Part one.


Andrea is a great client. Nice family. Cute kids. The whole nine yards. And she throws Biggie Portrait Parties. Couple times a year. Almost, but not quite, dawn till dusk:) I think I've got her hooked on the great hostess benefits and freebies.

Anyhow, she had her spring Portrait Party this last weekend. Though a teensy bit windy, the weather was great.

And the pictures... BADDA-BING.... Every single image captured was the perfect expression. I could hardly stop shooting.


















Enjoy...

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, can't wait to see more. Next time I'll be more on the ball and get Ethan a haircut beforehand! :)

Tom said...

Yay, more pics of my favorite niece and nephews! I guess that's about as serious as you can get Ethan nowadays... Ely's so cute! And Hayden's gonna be quite the "swai-ge" (aka cool dude) when he grows up!

Anonymous said...

there are soooo many cute images of Jenny's kiddos. ely's little fuscia dress just pops with color:)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Just like their dad!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the Liu's! Ely's dress looks adorable! Karmen must have been telling Hayden a good joke! Keep Ethan's hair just like it is! He looks just like a little man!

Anonymous said...

Love the fur with Lydia! Very girly!

lreims said...

Gotta love those cute Turner kids.
Great pics Karmen :)

Unknown said...

The Turner kids should be models, just too cute. Great job, Karmen!

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought the Turner kids to ham it up so much? :-) Very cute.

Anonymous said...

The Turner Trio are cuter than ever! Kennedy looks so grown up. Great pictures as always.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD!! IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT NOT SEEING THE LIU/LIAO KIDS IN ABOUT A YEAR- THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
GLEN- THEY LOOK YOU BOTH YOU AND JENNY!!
MISS YOU GUYS!
BERGGREN/BLACK FAMILY

Unknown said...

I love these pictures which really show the individual's personality. The children are cute and cool.

Anonymous said...

What amazing photos. Wish we had something like that here.

Unknown said...

Great pictures. Ethan and Hayden look so grown up. We can't believe how big Ely is. We can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

The Liu kids are so adorable!

Janet said...

Captured individual child's personalities beautifully!

I almost didn't recognize Ely! She's so pretty and what a great dress :)

Unknown said...

what a great picture of the Liu. I love them. Very cute.

Dottie said...

Great photo's, can't wait to see the rest of them. Of course it's easy to have great photos when you have such beautiful children. :)

Anonymous said...

The Turner kids should be models!

Anonymous said...

Lydia is adorable - great shot!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see more pics of Lydia. She is a doll and I love her feather accessories in her photo!

Anonymous said...

great photo of little Lydia!

Anonymous said...

Lydia looks like she's summer chillin'! : )

Anonymous said...

summer chillin'....I love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lydia is just precious! She looks like a little doll.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Lydia...what a precious baby girl! Not sure you could look any more like your Momma!

Anonymous said...

I think it's the start of a modeling career for Lydia