Thursday, June 5, 2008

Part two...Andrea's Portrait Party.

Here are some more beautiful, and familiar faces from last weekends Portrait Party. Two more families whom I have photographed for quite some time. I feel so lucky.

Soooo Moms.....I hate to tell you...I have made it extremely difficult for you. Please accept my apologies in advance. I love, love, love every single image. Good luck picking your favorites:)













Enjoy...

13 comments:

lreims said...

Love Them!!!
What a great place to have a PP.
Can't wait to see the rest!
Thanks Karmen
Lisa

lreims said...

Those Reimer kids are too cute!
Beautiful pictures Karmen.
Karen Reimer

Anonymous said...

They really ARE cute! I went kind of 'overboard' with little Will...I couldn't put the camera down!

HLee said...

Karmen you are the best!

Anonymous said...

Look at those beautiful Reimer kids. Can Wil be any happier!

Anonymous said...

Those Lee's are little models! Adorable!

Unknown said...

Heather, I can see why you'd be addicted to Karmen's photo sessions. The pictures turn out great!

Anonymous said...

The Lee kids photos are so adorable, love the photos!

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I absolutely love their photos. Such little angels. It makes me wish my girls where little again (just for a moment.

Anonymous said...

Makes ME wish my girl would be still for a single picture!! She is my most challenging 'client':)

Htaetsch said...

Heather,
Great pictures of the kids. I need to see your little loves soon.
-H

Lynn said...

Heather,
I sure miss snuggling with my grandkids. Caroline looks so much bigger. Kiss them all...Karmen, you do beautiful work!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Karmen, what great pictures! The Reimer trio is always so adorable :}
The Kolb's