Sunday, June 8, 2008

Girls3, beau-ti-ful.

These 3 faces, one day will grace a magazine cover.


I've had these girlz in front of my camera on several occcasions. They are, in a word, strikingly beautiful. OK, maybe 2 words. I can't take my eyes off of them:) Nor, put the camera down each time they come to a shoot. But they are super fun to work with, and very girlie too. Love that!







Thank you for coming to Andrea's Portrait Party!

2 comments:

Circa Bella LLC said...

Thank You Karmen...I always love your work...

Shannon

Anonymous said...

These girls remind me of my sons...because they all have long hair, AND because their eye color is exactyly the same except in reverse order. My youngest has the blue eyes, my middle son has the lighter brown, and my oldest boy has the really really dark brown. I am mesmorized by the combination.