More from Andrea's Portrait Party...
I had lots of fun with these kiddos. We did some cool stuff. There is no way I could possibly post just one or two images. Nope. Even selecting only five was tough:) But anyway, enjoy your sneak peek. I'm off to a wedding....




Saturday, June 7, 2008
Sneakie Peekie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Denise,
I told you the pictures turned out great. Love the picture of the kids in the Union chairs! Good work Miss Karmen.
Heather
Lordy Girl! I haven't had time for blog surfing lately and haven't visited for a while. You have been busy! The top one in this post totally caught my attention! Love it!
I do not know the subjects in these pictures, but I love the background behind the family and the expression on the son's face...reminds me of MY son...
Love your work Karmen.
Post a Comment